|Brand New Grade A Cell
|Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4 or LFP)
|AC Impedance Resistance
|M6 Laser Welding Screw Hole
|Residual Capacity Loss
|Per month ≤3.5%
- Highly automated production equipment to ensure battery consistency.
- Square aluminum shell structure, high-precision explosion-proof valve design, good safety performance.
- Low internal resistance, high discharge rate, and stable discharge platform.
- Green environment, ISO14000 approval, products meet GB and UN criteria, and ROHS compliant.
- Long cycle life.
Product Application And Connection
You can use it for the electric vehicle,Electric bikes,Scooters,Boats, Submarines, Golf carts, Communications, Energy storage, Lntelligent network, Etc.
What’s In Your Box?
1. One Cell will come with one set busbar, bolt, and washer for free. (e.g. 4 Cells will come with 4 pcs(busbars + bolts + washers) .
2. Each cell shall be used under the strict monitor, control, and protection by the BMS.
3. Before the first use, always charge the cells to full voltage.
4. We will match (capacity, voltage, resistance) all cells before delivery.
5. The battery is suitable for DIY lovers with experience.
Are you guarantee these battery cells are A grade and what manufacturer it is？
Our A-grade cells are made by CATL, and we will reconfirm their consistency before shipment.
Can these be hooked in series for a 48v system?
Our battery has good consistency. If 16 cells are connected in series, it can become a 48 system.
Are the studs welded in?
If You are asking about the connecting studs I don’t think they are welded on this type of battery as the type of construction is completely different than a flooded led acid battery terminal connection.
I have been trying to use similar batteries for home solar in 16 battery series. How do I do this without overcharging some of them?
16 of these batteries in series roughly 54 volts at full charge. To charge them You need a 48-volt solar air which will put out about 60 volts hooked to a charge controller that will shut off at about 54 volts.
I would like to buy 8 PCs LiFePO4, how long is the warranty it has?
Within 2 years from the date of purchase, if our products have quality problems and cannot work normally., we can provide refund services. If the consumer fails to install, use and maintain the product correctly in accordance with the requirements of the instruction manual, which causes serious quality problems in the
product, it is not covered by the warranty.