||Brand New Grade A Cell
||Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4 or LFP)
|AC Impedance Resistance(1KHz)
||≥1753W (25±3℃,50%SOC, 10 s)
||≥2500 Cycles (25℃, Step charge/1C, 3-100%SOC ，80%SOH)
|Recommended SOC Range
||5% ~ 100%
- Highly automated production equipment to ensure battery consistency.
- Square aluminum shell structure, high-precision explosion-proof valve design, good safety performance.
- Low internal resistance, high discharge rate, and stable discharge platform.
- Green environment, ISO14000 approval, products meet GB and UN criteria, and ROHS compliant.
- Long cycle life.
Product Application And Connection
SVOLT 184Ah LiFePO4 Blade Battery Cells are used for the electric vehicle, electric bikes, scooters, boats, submarines, golf carts, communications, energy storage, Intelligent network, etc.
What’s In Your Box?
1. One Cell will come with one set busbar, bolt, and washer for free. (e.g. 4 Cells will come with 4 pcs(busbars + bolts + washers) .
2. Each cell shall be used under the strict monitor, control, and protection by the BMS.
3. Before the first use, always charge the cells to full voltage.
4. We will match (capacity, voltage, resistance) all cells before delivery.
5. The battery is suitable for DIY lovers with experience.
Is this 3.2v 184Ah for each? Or 184Ah total when 4 cells are in parallel?
Each LiFePO4 Blade Cell is 3.2v 184A, 736A total when 4 cells are in parallel.
If connected in series for 12.8v. Can I use a regular charger for a 12v lead acid battery?
This battery requires a 12V LiFePO4 charger. Do not use the lead-acid charger to charge the LiFePO4 battery.
These are bolt-on terminals. no welding is necessary. welding is an external process and adds external resistance. are these batteries 0..3 or 0.5 which is?
The internal resistance of the 184ah LiFePO4 cell is less than 0.45mΩ.
Are these cells brand new or have they been removed from other equipment?
These LiFePO4 blade cells are brand new. And these cells are produced by brand manufacturers.
What are the charging and discharging environments required for the SVOLT 184Ah LiFePO4 Blade battery?
The battery needs to be charged and discharged in a dry, ventilated environment with non-corrosive gas and avoid exposure to high temperature, humidity, and acidic and alkaline environments.