||Brand New Grade A Cell
||Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4 or LFP)
|AC Impedance Resistance
||M6 Laser Welding Stud
|Residual Capacity Loss
||Per month ≤3.0%
- Highly automated production equipment to ensure battery consistency.
- Square aluminum shell structure, high-precision explosion-proof valve design, good safety performance.
- Low internal resistance, high discharge rate, and stable discharge platform.
- Green environment, ISO14000 approval, products meet GB and UN criteria, and ROHS compliant.
- Long cycle life.
Product Application And Connection
Electric vehicle,Electric bikes,Scooters,Boats, Submarines, Golf carts, Communications, Energy storage, Lntelligent network, Etc.
What’s In Your Box?
1. One Cell will come with one set busbar, bolt, and washer for free. (e.g. 4 Cells will come with 4 pcs(busbars + bolts + washers) .
2. Each cell shall be used under the strict monitor, control, and protection by the BMS.
3. Before the first use, always charge the cells to full voltage.
4. We will match (capacity, voltage, resistance) all cells before delivery.
5. The battery is suitable for DIY lovers with experience.
Does CATL 240Ah Prismatic LiFePO4 Battery Cells capacity gradually decrease with use over time?
Yes, it does. During use, batteries may experience aging, overcharging, over-discharging, high temperatures, and other factors that can lead to degradation. To minimize losses, it is recommended to periodically test battery capacity, avoid overcharging and over-discharging, and prevent prolonged operation at high temperatures.
Why do CATL 240Ah Prismatic LiFePO4 Batteries short-circuit?
Battery short circuits may be caused by internal battery faults or external short circuits. It is recommended to avoid using batteries in inappropriate conditions and to use professional battery management systems for monitoring and protection.